Liftroller Wall – Roll materials and equipment in through the window.
Liftroller Wall is a mobile loading platform with rollers which can be placed in apertures in the building to form a conveyor belt for transporting materials into and out of the respective floors. The solution is designed to simplify inbound and outbound transportation on building sites and make it faster, easier and safer.
With the Liftroller Wall you can roll anything from EUR pallets stacked with tiles, ventilation systems and kitchen modules to glass walls, carpets, plasterboard, timber studs, doors and whatever else you need – on the same day that you will be using them. You do not have to fill the building before sealing the external walls.
Liftroller Wall can carry loads of up to 1,200 kg, as can the Liftroller Wagon goods trolley which is used to move the materials further inside the building. The Liftroller Wagon is fitted with rollers and tailor-made for use with the Liftroller Wall. You can read more about the Liftroller Wagon here. (link to page)
When using the Liftroller Wall you do not have to cut open the walls on refurb jobs in order to bring the materials in. Instead you use the existing openings in the building.
Assembly and use
- The Liftroller Wall is easy to carry up stairs as it is made predominantly from aluminium.
- It is also easy to assemble and dismantle.
Our customers say they spend some 10–15 minutes assembling the device once they have learned the technique.
- The Liftroller Wall is fixed to the external wall and then fastened between the floor and ceiling.
- You do not need tools to assemble it, and it leaves no holes that must be repaired after removal.
- Since the Liftroller is not classed as a scaffolding structure or lifting device, the user is able to assemble it themselves.
- No particular approval of certified personnel is needed to use the device.
- Liftroller Rental AS has engineers all over Scandinavia ready to assist customers who want the equipment to be pre-assembled and ready for use.
Liftroller Wall landing platform in different sizes
The Liftroller Wall is adjustable in all directions so that it can be adapted to different buildings. Our standard model can be used in openings with widths between 1,200 mm and 1,700 mm.
We also have a smaller version which can be adjusted between 800 mm and 1,200 mm. Both models can be used with external walls up to 495 mm thick, including the window ledge.
For older brick buildings with very thick external walls we have created an extension kit for use with the standard Liftroller Wall. With this kit you can use the Liftroller Wall on external walls up to 810 mm thick.
The maximum ceiling height for the standard Liftroller Wall is 3,420 mm. However, we have an extension kit which allows you to use it with ceilings up to 5,500 mm high.
Other sizes can be made to order.
Technical spesifications – standard version*
|Minimum window width||1200 mm*|
|Maximum window width||1700 mm*|
|Maximum wall thickness||495 mm*|
|Minimum floor hight/ ceiling height||2390 mm*|
|Maximum floor hight/ ceiling height||3425 mm*|
|Minimumheight roller table||940 mm|
|Maximum height roller table||1225 mm|
|Maximum parapet height||1050 mm|
|Tare weight total||170 kg**|
|Max. load capacity (WLL)||1200 kg|
* Custom made sizes available upon request.
** Easily disassembled, no tools necessary, allowing for easy carrying in manageable parts.
Animated film - Liftroller Wall og Liftroller Wagon.
Talk to us about rental
Every building project is unique, and we can help you identify which products are best suited to your building site.